Experienced Medical Assistant
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
Job Number: 10018
Position Title: Medical Assistant - Non Triage
Genesis OB/GYN is currently seeking a full-time Medical Assistant for our Northwest office location.
- Performs patient vitals, injections and obtains histories.
- Assists physician with pelvic exams and minor procedures.
- Handles patient calls.
- Data entry into Athena EMR system.
- Follows procedural manual.
- High School Diploma or GED and graduated from an accredited MA program required
- Two year of previous MA experience, OB/GYN MA experience preferred
- CPR certification required
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with maintaining confidentiality of information
* Competitive salary
* Employee medical, dental and vision benefit packages after 60 days of employment
* 8 paid holidays
* 1Paid time off plan
* 401(k) plan after one year of employment
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer.
Community / Marketing Title: Experienced Medical Assistant
Genesis OB\GYN is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.