Location: Tucson, AZ, USA
Job Number: 10144
Position Title: Nurse Practitioner
Provide a high level of Obstetric and Gynecological medical care and treatment to patients.
- Perform and document physical exams
- Evaluate clinical situation, make accurate diagnosis, and formulize appropriate treatment plan
- Perform, order, and interpret lab screenings and diagnostic testing
- Consistent and thoroughly document exam information in required format
- Perform and document patient assessment and health history in the EMR
- Provide patient education and counsel appropriate to the clinical services performed
- Provide forms of contraception as appropriate including device/implant placement and removal as well as emergency contraception
- Assist with development of clinical protocols, policies and procedures, implementation, evaluation, and quality assurance
- Recommend and dispense medication and/or medical devices as appropriate
- Evaluation effectiveness of medications and/or medical treatment plan and adjust as necessary to meet the patient’s needs
- May act as a preceptor to other Nurse Practitioner’s, interns, medical students, and residents
- May participate in outreach activities
- May supervise, assign, and review the work of other professional patient care personnel
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multitask
- Understand and adhere to all HIPAA Privacy Laws and Regulations
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a Nurse Practitioner by the State of Arizona required.
Experience/Qualifications: Six (6) months of clinical practice, excellent communication, organizational and listening skills and familiarity with EMR software
Community / Marketing Title: Nurse Practitioner
Genesis OB\GYN is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, our mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
We are action oriented. We strategize, implement and execute – on behalf of the practices we serve.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.